Terms and Conditions
For any customised Web Application Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
The following terms of business apply to any or all of the domain name registration, web site hosting, email services (together “Services” and individually “Service”) to be provided by us to you from time to time. “Server” means the computer server equipment operated by us or our providers in connection with the provision of the Services. “Web Site” means the area on the Server allocated by us/our providers to you for use by you as a site on the Internet.
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and the latest version can be read at www.innogreets.com.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION
1. We do not warrant or guarantee that the domain name applied for will be registered or is capable of being registered by you. Accordingly, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified by us that your requested domain name has been fully registered.
2. The registration of the domain name and its ongoing use is subject to the relevant naming authority’s terms and conditions of use and you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of those terms and conditions and can and do comply with them. You irrevocably waive any claims you may have against us in respect of the decision of a naming authority to refuse to register a domain name and, without limitation agree that the administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable in any event. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. We accept no responsibility in respect of the use of a domain name by you and any dispute between you and any other individual or organisation regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties concerned and we will take no part in any such dispute. We reserve the right, on our becoming aware of such a dispute, at our sole discretion and without giving any reason, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or to make appropriate representations to the relevant naming authority. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. Once you enter a contract with innogreets to purchase a Domain, we will charge your card/invoice you, immediately. You must not under any circumstances order the same domain from another registrar before or after entering into a contract with innogreets, as this will cause us unwarranted administration problems & costs, and we will not be able to issue a refund under any circumstances, whether we manage to obtain the domain first or whether the other registrar obtains it for you.
5. We will not be held liable for any losses (directly or indirectly) caused by non re-registration of domains for whatever reason. The re-registration of domains are solely the client’s responsibility. However, we will attempt to contact the owner of the domain in advance in order to give the option to renew the registration of the domain through Innogreets. Transfers: we cannot transfer a domain out for the first 3 months of registration. Transfer out charges may apply depending on the domain name extension.
WEB DESIGN / SEO/ HOSTING/ OTHER SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Specific terms are tailored and change from time to time, and a link to the relevant terms will be included with an email representing the relevant service during initial negotiations/proposal stages. All the SEO orders will be non-refundable until and unless the desired top rankings are not achieved within 6 months from the signup date subject to customer providing the website access to our team within 5 days from the time of signup.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER CONSENTS
You are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary intellectual property rights clearances and/or other consents and authorisations’s in respect of the Services, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of your proposed domain name and merchant services agreements between you and the relevant banks in respect of your operation of an Online Store.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and hold us on demand harmless from and against any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Server, and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered and howsoever incurred by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these terms of business. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any complaints, or have a dispute, we will act swiftly to resolve them. If you feel you are entitled to a refund on any of our services, we will act swiftly to resolve the matter.
We aim to give good service and value for money, however we recognise that from time to time issues can arise that need to be escalated. The following section gives information on how to contact us, and what to do if you have a complaint.
STEP ONE: HOW TO CONTACT US
If you are unhappy with any of our services, or you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from our Customer Support teams, you may send your complaint in writing to: [email protected]
You should expect to receive a response to your query within five working days of us receiving your correspondence.